Frances had gone to the dealer for his prior "major service" and was less than thrilled with the outcome. Nullam sit amet neque non sapien iaculis pulvinar ut ac nunc. Nam arcu orci, vestibulum quis tortor vel, bibendum imperdiet leo. Phasellus vel diam non nunc sollicitudin mollis sed sit amet urna. Maecenas posuere ipsum ac elit sodales venenatis. Pellentesque mattis dictum molestie. Aenean eget enim ac justo suscipit tristique. Fusce nec facilisis risus. Praesent vestibulum sem sit amet ipsum porta tempus.
Donec molestie mattis venenatis. Phasellus vestibulum tellus nibh, a efficitur est faucibus lacinia. Ut vel libero vel neque hendrerit posuere.
Dealer Services and Price
- REPLACE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER USING 0-20 SYNTHETIC OIL .
- ROTATE/INSPECT TIRES, INSPECT AIR FILTER AND CABIN FILTER
- ADJUST AND INSPECT BRAKES. TEST BATTERY AND PERFORM MULTIPOINT
- INSPECTION AND ADVISE .
- 10KSYN REPLACE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER USING 0-20
- SYNTHETIC OIL. ROTATE/INSPECT TIRES, INSPECT
- AIR FILTER AND CABIN FILTER ADJUST AND
- INSPECT BRAKES . TEST BATTERY AND PERFORM
- MULTIPOINT INSPECTION AND ADVISE
Our Intermediate Service
- Test drive. Note engine performance, vibration, noise, cruise control operation, and/or alignment issues.Confirm proper operation of instrumentsand warning lights. Scan for fault codes if needed
- Check wipers and washer system
- Inspect Heating, Air Conditioning, and Ventilation system operation
- Major service interval?
- Check exterior lights and lenses
- Perform complete visual inspection of engine compartment, including noting fluid levels and leaks.
- Oil level before service? Check belt(s) and accessory pulleys. Check engine air filter
- Check 12v battery,clean terminals as needed
- Perform complete visual inspection of undercarriage, suspension, shocks, bushings, exhaust, etc
- Check tires for proper wear. Document any irregular wear noticed. Adjust tire pressures to specification, rotate if needed. Check spare tire pressure and condition
- Perform 4-wheel brake inspection. Measure brake lining thickness, visually inspect rotors, and inspect all brake hydraulic hoses
- Run engine to verify oil light function and verify oil level after service is right to the FULL mark
- Reset maintenance alert, stamp booklet (if applicable), and install sticker for next service on windshield
- Lubricate door hinges.
- Health check with techstream